[Advaita-l] avidya is Agantuka

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:04:42 CST 2016

Namaste Sri Chandramouliji,

Your points are well taken. They are very novel arguments, and I enjoyed
our discussion.

I am happy that there are reasons that can explain the आगन्तुकं of both
aspects of अविद्या, so Sri Ravi Kiran's query is answered as far as I am
concerned

At this stage, as I have nothing new to add, I will recuse myself.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan