[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The 'Parabrahman' of Advaita

Rajesh Benjwal rbenjwal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:25:58 CST 2016

Namaste,

>>Yes and as you know since this upAdhirahita chaitanyaM is nirvishesha it
is yato vAcho nivartante aprApya manasa saha..it is called jneya brahma.
upAdhirahita chaitanyaM can only be realized and one cannot have the
‘knowledge’ of it. >>

I did not touch this point yet that either we need knowledge of that or it
can only be realized. I do not think this is the matter of discussion. The
fact is "I am Brahman." this is siddha vishya and it is not dependent on my
knowledge OR realization OR ..................

>>Yes, parabrahman is not shiva or vishNu but shiva & vishNu are nothing
but parabrahmaN since there exists nothing but parabrahman.  In the 4th
adhyAya of sUtra bhAshya shankara clarifies why we should do upAsana of
theses prateeka-s / Alambana-s as parabrahman.>>

Yes, Shiva and Vishnu are nothing but Brahman as all the clay word is
nothing but clay. But we do no here fight on either this pot is clay OR
that pot is clay. My point is what use the use of saying either this POT is
clay OR that POT is clay, and why to exclude yourself?

>>It is because kArya brahma (apara) does not have its own existence apart
from kAraNa (para) brahman.>>

What has its own existence apart from kAraNa (para) brahman?

Again I would like to say the same thing -

The question is who is prabrahma of Advaita?

Answer is "I am"

Thanks

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 5:46 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <