[Advaita-l] A New App - 'Vishva Guru Shankara' - available now

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:57:46 CST 2016

Namaste

Copied below is a post that appeared in another forum:

(There are some photos too in the above link)

//Hari Om,

I am extremely happy to announce the launch of the first Android
Application on Shree Shankaracharya. This application is developed as an
attempt to propagate the life history, teachings, glory and achievements of
Shree Shankaracharya.

As soon as the development of the application was completed, it was
submitted before Jagadguru Shankaracharya Shree Bharathi Tirtha
Mahasvamiji. He was extremely happy to see the application. He examined
some of the contents of the application very carefully. He also gave
valuable feedback which have been duly updated. At the end, he was very
happy and blessed wholeheartedly. Jagadguru Vidhusekhara Bharathi
Mahaswamiji too examined the contents of the application. He was also very
happy to see the work and graced the work with his complete blessings.

I offer humble prostrations to Shree V. Subramaniam and to  Shree S.S.
Subrahmanya for providing complete support and guidance throughout the
course of development of this application.

I request all the interested seekers to download, for free, this
application using the link given below and contribute in fulfilling the
motto of the application. Seekers are advised to first study “Know about
Shree Shankara” section and then take up the Quiz part. Links are also
provided for accessing various materials related to the works of Shree
Shankara and Vedanta.

Kindly also forward this message and the link to your friends and relatives
through all the available media including the ones like FB and Whats App.

Link to download the application:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NPB.vishvagurushankara

Om Tat Sat

Pramod Bharadwaj  //