[Advaita-l] avidya is Agantuka

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:43:00 CST 2016

Hari Om,
Namaste.

"kAraNasharIra (कारणशरीर) and avidyA (अविद्या) as synonymous."

"kAraNasharIra (कारणशरीर) which is also adventitous (आगन्तुक) for the Jiva
in the state of Sushupti (सुषुप्ति)."

The Jiva is because of kAraNasharIra (कारणशरीर ) / avidyA (अविद्या).
The kAraNasharIra (कारणशरीर ) / avidyA ( अविद्या ) is in all three avasthas
- waking, dream and deep sleep.

A good thing about avidyA (अविद्या) as adventitous (आगन्तुक) is that once
avidyA (अविद्या) leaves, it will not come back again.

regards
-- durga prasad

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:32 AM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <