[Advaita-l] Lalitha Trishathi

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 06:23:47 CST 2016

Shankara Bhagavatpada's Soundarya Lahari mentions Hadi vidya(Ha Sa Ka
La ...) first and then Kadi vidya.(Ka E I La ...).
(I know Laksmidhara's commentary makes strenuous effort to reverse the
order but many do not accept it. His commentary
appears to be a case of text torturing.) In such a case, how could
Sankara comment on a book which is not his first choice of
Panchdasi mahamantra?
regards,
Sarma.