[Advaita-l] nAsadIya sUktam

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 01:49:27 CST 2016

Dears
This may try to answer why there is asat in this world or evil to put it precisely.But saying that the Supreme being is not opposed to sat and also  not an active supporter of asat seems to me that a definite answer is not given but trying to modify the meanings of words to suit the queries that may be asked by purvapakshin who are in doubt which are legit.Certain things can not be definitely answered.They have to be accepted as they are.We can not find solutions off hand.We can at best float theories of our own or try to convince ourselves that these things are beyond our grey matter .
Or put an a before a word to say a negation as sometimes done in Visishtadvaitham.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad