[Advaita-l] avaccheda, abhaasa and pratbimba vaadas

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 06:12:53 CST 2016

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

Reg  << I am just looking back in terms of what is the best way to
illustrate the appearance and the underlying substantive without  presumed
limitations, even if they are not stated in the commentaries. >>,

I had thought of pointing it out earlier also but somehow refrained from
doing so. The epistemology advanced in Vedantaparibhasha in respect of
rope-serpent  is not just for explaining  phenomena of  the type of
rope-serpent, but is for explaining entire Jagat itself starting from
avidya including mithyatva of Jagat. I do realize that you are aware of
this. Even so just thought of  highlighting the same. Hope you do not take
it amiss.

Regards