[Advaita-l] avaccheda, abhaasa and pratbimba vaadas

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 09:25:48 CST 2016

Chandramouliji - ghtaakaasha example that Goudapada give is used in essence. The question pertains to the type of enclosure in relation to the consciousness - subtle vs gross.

However, this vaada does not make distinction while the abhaasa vaada does in separating the reflecting media. That forms the limitation of the avachcheda vaada.
Hari Om!Sadananda