[Advaita-l] avaccheda, abhaasa and pratbimba vaadas

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 07:51:52 CST 2016

PraNams.
I find some problems in them or in the way they are defined traditionally.
Avaccheda vaada - pot space example - seems to ignore the enclosures - conscious or inert entities.
Abhaasa and pratibimba - based on reflection - traditionally seem to account the reflection by avidya - malina satva for jeeva vs suddha statva for Iswrara. Either way we are at the level of prakRiti for reflection. Chidaa bhaasa is reflection a the mind level rather than avidya level. Avidya rests with the mind since the mind that needs to be educated.

I find some problems in the way they have been explained. Any thoughts on these?

Hari Om!Sadananda