[Advaita-l] Fw: Why did Krishna said that he was unable to repeat Gita?

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:35:02 CST 2016

Pranam Bhaskarji,

 I am not able to understand this.  Would you please elaborate it.
KrishNAvatAra in dvApara, pUrva-uttara meemAmsa divisions etc. is in
Kaliyuga..or am I missing something here?? Pls. clarify. // You may find
this particular verse of Gita interesting-
ऋषिभिर्बहुधा गीतं छन्दोभिर्बिबिधैः पृथक।
ब्रह्मसूत्रपदैश्चैब हेतुमद्‌भिर्बिनिश्चितैः।। १३/५

Best Regards,

Shashwata Chowdhury

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 7:08 AM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <