[Advaita-l] New members

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:38:11 CST 2016

Dear Dr.Narayan,

Welcome to this forum. Since you say:

//I have my PG in vedanta from Kerala University and PhD on the study of
SATABHUSHANI of sri ANANTHAKRISHNA SASTRI.//

could you kindly share with this forum the copy of the thesis or any other
paper on the work?

Thanks and regards
subrahmanian.v

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <