[Advaita-l] avidya vs maayaa - What is the difference?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 08:14:07 CST 2016

Agreed - although I did not imply the purvapakshas are all right - since sidhantas are there to refute the purvapaksha - My question and proposition pertains to the equation is not necessary to account jeeva-jagat-Iswara triad transcending to aatma-anaatma binary.

I am equally concerned to present Vedanta to a rational intellect as logically possible - since I am currently doing the series on Self-Realization and all these aspects become important for a rational intellect to give up the rationality!

Hari Om!Sadananda