[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:42:38 CDT 2016

Namaste

I had raised clarification to both the authors (advaitins) as to the need
for being such a strong proponent of supremacy of Vishnu or Shiva quoting
Sruti and bhAshya, in these posts, after knowing that ultimately, sarva
vyavahAra is avidyA kalpita :)

>> Why is there a need to establish or claim, based on these refs, that
Vishnu or Shiva alone as vedAntic Brahman, while refuting the other ?

VS Ji has made his intentions clear in his email today morning as to why he
is posting, on what he is posting.

Reading further emails today from yourself, your intentions are clear as
well.

I have no further comments or clarifications on these posts.

Thanks

ps: pl share your articles on core advaita topics (paramArthika satya) as
well.