[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva

D Gayatri dgayatrinov10 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:13:40 CDT 2016

I dont know you who you are but I did not see you objecting when
others were posting that

(i) Shiva is alone fit to be worshipped by vaidikas

or that

(ii) Vishnu lives under Shiva's grace

or that

(iii) Krishna begged Shiva to forgive him (for God knows what)

or that

(iv) Vishnu pulled out one of his eyes and offered it to Shiva (you
can see all the posts in this forum).

After posting all this, these posters pay lip service sometimes and
say - oh and by the way Shiva and Vishnu are equal!

I suddenly don't understand what is the problem when Vishnu is praised
and Shiva is shown as brahma's child when Sri Adi Shankara himself
authenticates this.