[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

D Gayatri dgayatrinov10 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:41:45 CDT 2016

Namaste Sir

You are welcome to take up your "kutarka" charge with the translators (
hopefully, they are alive, hale and healthy, by God's grace). I can only
assure you that I had no part to play in these translations. I have nothing
further to add.

Regards
Gayatri

On Monday, 15 August 2016, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <