[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 04:12:21 CDT 2016

Haha, I appreciate your verbal / mental gymnastics. I do have an answer to
your point, but let us leave it at this. I think this discussion is going
to only lead to ego reinforcement, which this very Upanishad AkhyAyika is
warning us against. I will sign off with Shankara's words attributed to Uma
devi - यूयं तत्र निमित्तमात्रम् । तस्यैव विजये |

Harih Om.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 9:52 AM, D Gayatri via Advaita-l <