[Advaita-l] A Vishnu stuti authenticated by Shankara bhagavatpAda

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 01:04:48 CDT 2016

Dear
Jnanam is required to understand the philosophy of Advaitham. However as
you have rightly analysed that duality does serve a purpose like a ladder
to climb up and can be discarded after reaching the summit. That is why
AdiSankara composed numerous slokas on deities to keep the mind immersed in
devotion which finally leads to Jnanam
R. Krishnamoorthy.
On 14 Aug 2016 22:03, "Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l" <