[Advaita-l] Shiva consuming hAlAhala - an interpolation in samudra manthana

Ramachandra Achar ramachandraachar2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:26:41 CDT 2016

There is no question of Shiva is supreme or Vishnu is supreme.
Satcchidaananda swarupam Shivoham shivoham.l myself Lord Shiva.

Sat-chit-ananda is not male or female God to argue who is supreme.It is
just inert consciousness which pervades whole universe.

That is it....

On 13 Aug 2016 7:50 p.m., "D Gayatri via Advaita-l" <

Well, if you don't want to come up with any edition of the Mahabharata,
then that's your choice!