[Advaita-l] JAGAT MITHYATVAM IN ADVAITA - A CONCLUSION - part -1

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 11:13:19 CDT 2016

Dear Venkatesh Murthyji,

You said

But why will Jnani try to involve in worldly affairs like wife and children and getting
children through wife and so on? He should be totally not interested in all these things
Unquote

Yes, the Jnani is really not  interested in the worldly things. He knows that he is not necessarily a man with wife and children, all along his sojourn in the world of Maya,  The Jnani would not even think of himself as a human being for ever and the acid-test for a jnani is when he can visualize that. Today he is a man, but  yesterday (in the past life) he might not have been a man at all and could have been a woman and in some of his births he could have been even an animal or something else. He is seeing the world as a movie, where the scenes are changing and he is just biding his time and  waiting for the movie to be over. May be someone may be able to give a better description of how the jnani sees the world of Maya.

Regards,
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya