[Advaita-l] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!?? - Samanvaya

Dinesh Patel MD dgpatel1 at me.com
Wed Apr 27 07:17:07 CDT 2016

Pranams to all
Very highly intellectual and spiritual discussions
It may sound like playing with words of emotions or perception based on understandings of what has transpired in our literature and expressed by great spiritual learners
The creator had created Jagat and the creator also continues
to remind us Satyam thru Jnana
and his Vishvashsrup
This jagat or other jagat or my of your jagat are stepping stone of continuos learning for that eternal spirit- one can call Brhaman or Satyam
All the small rivers like jagat goes towards their ultimate destination
mighty waved of ocean -- the Satya
Great topic
Thank you for providing us such discourse which makes us think
Best
Dinesh Patel MD