[Advaita-l] Shree Shaankara Advaita - Whatsapp group

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 05:23:02 CDT 2016

Copying a post from the Advaitin forum:

Pranāmas

There is a whatsapp group titled Shree Shaankaraadvaita. It was created
mainly to bring people interested in the study of Shaankaraadvaita
together. Very often, the group witnesses useful discussions. Some of the
active members of Advaitin are already a part of the group. Other members
of this group are welcome to join the group, share your thoughts and guide
the youngsters on Vedaanta vichaara. Interested people can send their
contact numbers to my mail id and I will add them to the group.

pbharadwaj777 at gmail.com

With regards
Pramod Bharadwaj