[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:03:26 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Bhaskarji

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> So, real importance is to this samyak jnAna always ..
>
> If we are in sync till here, there are no further queries from my side ..
>

> praNAms Sri Ravi Kiran prabhuji
>
> Hare Krishna
>

> If your understanding of my position giving no room to any further
> doubts/queries from you, I am really happy prabhuji.

Understood behind all your expressions, you are trying to highlight the
significance of having samyak or brahmaikatva  ekamevAdvitIya advaita
paramArtha jnAna for experiencing krta-krtyata ..  this is expressed in so
many ways as jnAni seeing satyatvam only, there is no avidya kalpita bhEdha
drushti or kartrutva/bhoktrutva in jnAni and so-on etc

The approach you have taken to express this underlying position of yours
quoting Sruti / bhAshya refs, has resulted in many responses/comments from
all members on this thread.. this is just my view..

Regards