[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:12:49 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Bhaskarji

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> praNAms Sri Ravi Kiran prabhuji
>
> Hare Krishna
>

> As a prompt & amateur student of vedAnta let me clarify your queries from
> my perspective.
>

> When you say,
>

> >> It is because the external world neither opposed to the jnAni nor it
> appears as mithya for the jnAni
>

> In brahmaikatva or samyak jnAna, is there an external world or internal
> something apart from It ?
>

> Ø  In that samyaK jnana the socalled external world (bAhya lOka) is not
> Atma vyatirikta.  This brahman, these kshatra loka-s, these devata-s, these
> veda-s these bhUtas, all these are Atman only says shankara in
> bruhadAraNyaka bhAshya.

Ø   Since there exists nothing apart from brahman

 So, Brahman alone "really" exists..and that is the paramArtha jnAna, as
revealed by the Sruti maha vAkyas (through Guru upadEsa) and one may call
it as samyaK jnAna or brahmaikatva jnAna or *jivAtma paramAtma ekatva*
jnAna etc

All other references (be it jagat or vyavahAra), as you confirm it,  are
only so-called .. they are no-entity by themselves, as seen in the light of
this samyak jnAna

So, real importance is to this samyak jnAna always ..

If we are in sync till here, there are no further queries from my side ..

Thanks and Warm Regards,