[Advaita-l] Sringeri Panchanga

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:56:14 CDT 2016

Reg  <<  The problem with the siddhantic panchangas is not as you point out
in observations but the theoretical underpinnings.  This is why I prefer
drksiddha myself. >>,

Please clarify. By drksiddha are you referring to DrikGanitha or something
else ??

Regards

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <