[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 13 05:19:25 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Chandramouli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I have heard this from Prof. SKR’s one of the discourses.  Sri Pramod Bharadwaj prabhuji has created a whatsapp group in which he shared my lead post.  In that group, during the discussion,  one Sri Satya Prakash prabhuji shared this discourse and he too shared his thoughts questioning the jagat mithyatva as popularly understood.  I am CC ing this mail to Sri Pramod Bharadwaj prabhuji and requesting him if possible to share that audio discourse with you.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar