[Advaita-l] Sringeri Panchanga

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:19:00 CDT 2016

Dear Anandji and Chandramouliji,

Muhurtas are determined on the basis of nakshatra, rasi, thidhi  etc. These
depend on observations. The hypocracy of old siddhantis
can easily be seen when they use correct values when calculating eclipses
so that pubic may not loose faith in them but use their old methods in
other things.

Science is the same for every body. There is no Hindu science, Christian
science etc.
Science is derived from the observation of natural phenomena, analysing the
phenomena and discovering the laws governing the phenomena.
This is the same for all the people whether one likes it or not.

Developing an opposing mental attitude to science will be detrimental to
the person who cultivates such an an attitude.
It does not effect science. You cannot fight science because you do not
want to give up your pet beliefs.

regards,
Sarma.

regards,