[Advaita-l] Sringeri Panchanga

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:26:32 CDT 2016

Panchangas have been in vogue and use well before science as we know it
today came into existence. They are also based on observations only, but
not using techniques using today's science. Even reputed scientists are
amazed by the exactness with which such almanacs were compiled well before
the scientific  instruments were available. Terming them as << Any Almanac
that does not agree with observation is meaningless
and psuedoscience. >> appears to be itself meaningless.

Regards

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 12:04 PM, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ <