[Advaita-l] Nishkama Karma

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Apr 8 23:22:58 CDT 2016

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016, KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l wrote:

> Source: Speaking Tree, TIMES, Author: Sh. B.Shankar

Can you not repost entire articles from elsewhere? (Especially dubious
sources like the Times of India.)  Quite apart from copyright issues, if
we wanted to know what the Times of India is saying we would read it.  We
want to know Kameshwara Rao is saying!

If there is some article or book which is interesting to you (and relevant
to the topic of Advaita Vedanta according to Shankaracharya and smarta
sampradaya) it is ok to paraphrase it or copy an excerpt for the purposes
of cultural or intellectual exchange.  This is called "fair use" under
law.  You really ought to provide your own understanding of it as well.
That's the kind of thing that keeps advaita-l high value.