[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:42:31 CDT 2016

Namaste Bhaskarji,

Its interesting to see you choosing to take cheap shots at others,
especially on a mail where your patience has been appreciated! :) Since I
am the only one I see in this thread who has "thanked the (TIkAkAra and)
teachers" for clarity in teaching, I am forced to respond. By no stretch of
imagination does it mean that I called you an asamprAdAyavit, let alone an
idiot! I don't know where you get these ideas, but I am sorry it is not "a
personal attack" by me and if you think so, I wouldn't call it mental
harmony. :)

In any case, I am glad to see that (you say) you are open to correction on
jagat satyatvam. And yes, I have concluded beyond doubt on the issue. I
don't have reservations in saying that, for aforesaid reason, and nor do I
claim any different just for the sake of it.

Be that as it may, I regret causing you offence, although completely
unintentional. Inasmuch, I'll refrain from having discussions with you
further, so that I don't disturb your mental harmony and that of the list.
:) Thanks for your involving me thus far.

praNam,
--praveen

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <

> Why I don’t lose my temper is because unlike others (who are already
> settled in their viewpoints thanking their teachers / saMpradAya etc. for
> imparting the 'correct' teaching etc. and picking the others from that
> already 'settled' siddhanta etc. :-)

I don’t have any settled views on this topic.  I am just neutrally