[Advaita-l] Question : Bhagavad-Gita -My verse

Venkatesh Murthy (वेङ्कटेशः सीतारामार्यपुत्रः) vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:12:05 CDT 2016

Namaste

I wish to continue the last message.

Every person must choose between Karma, Bhakti and Jnana. A person
choosing Karma will easily find great Slokas in Gita like Karmanyeva
Adhikaaraste. They must be ringing in his ears 24x7.

A person choosing Bhakti will easily find great Slokas in Gita like
Mayyeva Man Adhatsva. They must be ringing in his ears 24x7.

A person choosing Jnana will easily find great Slokas in Gita like Na
Kartrutvam Na Karmaani. They must be ringing in his ears 24x7.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh