[Advaita-l] Question : Bhagavad-Gita -My verse

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:10:47 CDT 2016

Namaste Aurobindji,

Although there are quite a few that I would like to choose, if I have to
pick one I think I have taken a liking to ब्रह्मार्पणं ब्रह्महविः
ब्रह्माग्नौ ब्रह्मणाहुतम्। ब्रह्मैव तेन गन्तव्यं ब्रह्मकर्मसमाधिना ॥ The
why part is easy, since I see that it pours Advaita Vedanta completely by
saying that everything, each kAraka included, is brahman!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */