[Advaita-l] Who is this Angustha Parimana Purusha?

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:37:33 CDT 2016

In my limited understanding, Angushta Matra-Purusha, who exists in the
Hrdaya, does not refer to Anahata Chakra. Both are completely different
scheme of understandings.

Hrdaya refers to the center of Individual existence. Ramana Maharshi says
it is to the right side of our chest (as opposed to physical heart which is
towards left). When Sri Krishna says, he stays inside Hrdaya of all beings,
he may be referring to this Angushta Matra Purusha. Thus, the size refers
to the size of manifestation of Brahman in the Hradaya as Chaitya Purusha-
the Inner Controller.

Learned members may correct me, if I have got anything wrong.

Regards

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l <

Nithin S