[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 1 07:36:49 CDT 2016

Dear Participants on the above stated subject,
       What is the phala one gets by these long drawn out discussions? Is it to sharpen one's arguing capacity? Does it lead to the final goal of Vedanta Viz. Atmajnana (ಆತ್ಮಜ್ಞಾನ) or does it take one away from it? I request the learned members to clarify the above stated doubts of mine.With warm and respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy