[Advaita-l] Sadhana?

Boris Nikiforov boris108 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:15:46 CDT 2015

Thank you very much.

The replies are very good and helpful indeed. I understand the importance
of the early hours before the dawn. As far as I know, there is a special
time, Brahmamuhurta. Wiki says it starts 1h 36mins before sunrise.
Probably, I should arrange my life in such a way that I could do japa and
study Vedanta during Brahmamuhurta and before sleeping. Sadhana Panchakam
by Sri Shankaracarya is just great. Thanks a lot.

~
Boris