[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Swami Dayanand Saraswati (of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam) leaves his body

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:59:10 CDT 2015

The subject of this thread has no bearing to the contents of the last few
emails that were delivered under this subject.

My request to those interested in pursuing this new line of discussion is
to please carry on in a separate thread.

In this hour, I would like to fondly remember Swami Dayananda's
extraordinary service to humanity. He was a fantastic guru and we will miss
him greatly. I reverentially pay my respects to VedamAtA and the anAdi
advaita guru parampara to which Swamiji belonged. I'm thankful to Ishvara
that people such as Swamiji graced the earth.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan
On 25 Sep 2015 16:36, "Santosh Rao via Advaita-l" <