[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Swami Dayanand Saraswati (of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam) leaves his body

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 06:43:53 CDT 2015

Dears
It is sad to hear the passing away of Swamy Dayananda Sarawathi who has
been a great exponent of Geeta.His lectures were very lucid and easy to
understand.He always gave his lectures standing all the time.A great
soul.We may wish that he should be always with us.But this is not in our
hands.May His soul rest in peace.R.Krishnamoorthy.