[Advaita-l] On Brahmasutra - Shankara Bhasya - By Swami Paramarthanandaji

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 01:09:57 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Jaldhar
It is not very clear as to what you wanted to say.WhetherBuddha propounded
a systematic philosophy or did not.May be a typo responsible for this.I
think you want to say that it is not fair to downgrade Buddha's sayings as
no philosophy..R.Krishnamoorthy.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <