[Advaita-l] : Passing away of Sri S.N.Sastri ji

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:34:28 CDT 2015

Namaste, all,

It is indeed sad to hear respected Sastriji's leaving behind his mortal
coil. I hope he lived his final days comfortably.

I am sure his clear Vedantic works shared online on his website and
elsewhere will keep on helping many a people for several decades. I was
thinking of Sastriji a couple weeks back, while reading many of his
articles and also a much cherished mail that he sent me once!

My prayers for his highest goal, which is talked of as सा काष्ठा सा परा
गतिः।

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 1:54 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <