[Advaita-l] : Passing away of Sri S.N.Sastri ji

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 03:24:18 CDT 2015

Sasriji has been my mentor/ supporter, whom I met via this list. I visited him at his home few years ago and paid my respects to him.

He provided guidance to the advaitin list since he was on board as moderator. He also served as  chief moderator for an year. We are going to miss him a lot.

Just the other day he has sent me in a private mail, his translation of part of Panchapadika, regretting that he is not in a position to complete it. I would very much like if that work can becompleted and offer it in dedication to  Pujya Sastriji. I appreciate if Pranipataji and/or Subbjuji or anyone else can undertake that job in honor of Pujya Sasriji and complete it for publication.