[Advaita-l] Help an Agnihotri

Abhinand Abhinand abhinand06 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 09:42:25 CDT 2015

Dear Jaladhar Sir and Subramanian Sir,

Firstly, I apologize for not writing anything in the subject line.

Secondly, thanks a lot for your encouragement Jaladharji, I am hope I somehow manage to arrange something decent for my friend.
I need your permission to keep this post pinned and I intend posting it in this forum, every month, till the issue is sorted out. Kindly permit me in doing so.

Vid Subramanian Sir, I thank you for your valuable suggestion. I shall talk to Jyothi Charitable Trust.

Also, a small clarification, He is willing to pay rent by earning and making a livelihood as a priest. Hence, money is not the main issue.
The issue is that of Agnihotra which will require at least a 10x10 sq ft room dedicated to it, which will also be characterized by smoke due to the ritual Agni Devata. The room can always be painted as and when required to restore the looks.

Looking forward for help & guidance from other members too.

Thanks
Abhinand