[Advaita-l] Help an Agnihotri

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:06:23 CDT 2015

I think institutions, Trusts, philonthropists, could be approached for
this.  It is also possible a group of individuals can come forward to bear
the monthly rent, etc. A Trust might provide an accommodation in their own
premises.  One can approach Jyothi Charitable Trust, in Chamarajpet,
Bangalore (close to the Makkala koota and Sri Chandrashekhara Bharati
Kalyana Mantapa behind the Sringeri Mutt.  They have several institutions
in Yelechanahally.  This is just a pointer.

regards
vs

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 1:55 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <