[Advaita-l] Help an Agnihotri

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Oct 20 15:25:52 CDT 2015

[was Re: [Advaita-l] (no subject)] Please use proper subject lines.

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015, Abhinand Abhinand via Advaita-l wrote:

> Dear Members,
>

> I am in need of your help. A close confidant of mine is a practising
> Shrauta Nityaagnihotra, in a remote village in Tamil Nadu. He intends to
> shift to Bangalore, as he is from karnataka. He also intends to continue
> with his practise of agnihotra in Bangalore.It is my earnest desire too,
> that he shifts to Bangalore
>
> There is an urgent requirement of ground floor premises on rental basis
> for a family of 3 and a room for agnihotra yagashala. He is willing to
> stay on rent/lease in bangalore.A 2 BHK will do. Surrounding cities like
> mysore, mandya etc are also acceptable.
>
> It is my sincere call to all the members, who are willing to let their
> ground floor premises on rent for this vaidika brahmin (if feasible).
> Even if you could forward any contacts who are willing to give the
> premises on rent/ lease it would be of a great help.
>
> Looking forward for help from this forum.
>
> Kindly reply back to my email-id abhinand06 at yahoo.com for contact details etc.
>
> Thanks
> Abhinand
>
> P.S: I understand that this is not related to Advaita, but the
> practising agnihotri himself is a traditional scholar in darshana, hence
> I need to help him.

Bravo to you for taking this task.  This is a better demonstration of how
to be a "Vedic friend" than some we have seen recently.  Unfortunately I
am too far away from Bangalore to help but if there are any list members
who can help and have not yet responded please do so.  You will be doing a
wonderful service.