[Advaita-l] About sankaracharya and vyasa maharshi

pavan akula 03pavan03 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:16:14 CDT 2015

For the disciple the guru must be the greatest knowledge ever in the world.
When vyasa maharshi meet the sankaracharya he came as a normal bhramin not
like vyasa maharshi and ask for vadhabhiksha  then shankaracharya did
vadha(speaking is 3 types in that vadhana means they both will talk and
decide every situation of their talking  with respect to vedam and whose
thought is matched they won) with vyasa whatever shankaracharya told vyasa
maharshi told something more than    that like that happening
shankaracharya got doubt that he is not a normal person and  find that he
is vyasa maharshi then he immediately stopped the vadhana because vyasa is
in guru for gavudapada whose is guru for his guru Govindha bhagavathpada.
Shankaracharya asked the vyasa to see his bhashasyas then vyasa maharshi
see all the   shankaracharya  bhashasyas he told that they all are correct
and told to shankaracharya that live 16 more years and do
pracharam(teaching) for it.
On 19-Oct-2015 4:14 pm, "Sundaram Venkatraman via Advaita-l" <