[Advaita-l] Please answer to this

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 04:21:26 CDT 2015

Sri Venkat Ji,

Please check the following link concerning differences between Bhamati and
Vivarana schools of thought. The explanation is by Sri Mani Dravid
Shastrigal.

<< http://www.ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati-vivarana-differences-explained.pdf >>

Regards

Chandramouli

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Sundaram Venkatraman via Advaita-l <