[Advaita-l] Please answer to this

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 02:21:37 CDT 2015

In fact it would be of great help if Sri Harsha Ji could get from the
Madhwa Scholar he is referring to the source of info for all his
observations and post the same here for confirmation/comments. It would
eliminate the need for a wild goose chase for locating the source by the
members here and reduce the time for clearing the issues.

Regards

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 10:18 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <