[Advaita-l] Please answer to this

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:14:13 CDT 2015

And one more point I forgot to mention,

                         That  madhva pandith also said that even
shankaracharya lost in debate with vedavyasa,he also adds that ,
even in some shankara vijaya says that adi shankara lost in debate with
vedavyasa.

So,please tell me whether in any shankara vijaya there is a topic of
shankaracharya losing debate with vedavyasa?

Or it is also one among maadhva's  crooked up stories?

 Any knowledgeable person,please answer....

regards,
Harsha Bhat