[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Abhinand Abhinand abhinand06 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 06:17:38 CDT 2015

Dear Members,

I am in need of your help.
 A close confidant of mine is a practising Shrauta Nityaagnihotra, in a remote village in Tamil Nadu.
He intends to shift to Bangalore, as he is from karnataka. He also intends to continue with his practise
of agnihotra in Bangalore.It is my earnest desire too, that he shifts to Bangalore

There is an urgent requirement of ground floor premises on rental basis for a family of 3 and a room
for agnihotra yagashala. He is willing to stay on rent/lease in bangalore.A 2 BHK will do.
 Surrounding cities like mysore, mandya etc are also acceptable.

It is my sincere call to all the members, who are willing to let their ground floor premises on rent for
this vaidika brahmin (if feasible).
Even if you could forward any contacts who are willing to give the premises on rent/ lease it would be of a great help.

Looking forward for help from this forum.

Kindly reply back to my email-id abhinand06 at yahoo.com for contact details etc.

Thanks
Abhinand

P.S: I understand that this is not related to Advaita, but the practising agnihotri himself is a traditional scholar in darshana, hence I need to help him.