[Advaita-l] A precious book now available for free download

Srinivasa Prasad srinivasaprasad917 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 01:41:23 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Subbu ji

This is wonderful information. I have the physical book. The book is not
available in shops in Bengaluru . I know that this contains a wealth of
information on sadhana as you have rightly observed. I cannot wait to
download this book from svfonline.net.

Thank you very much for sharing this information.

Srinivas

Sri Vidyatheertha Foundation has brought out a free digital version of this