[Advaita-l] vyavahAre bhaTTanayaH

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:08:52 CST 2015

Namaste.

You had mentioned  <<  (I request learned members to let me know if they
came across Sphotakhandana by Advaita scholars before twentieth century
anywhere else).>>.

In the introduction to Bhamati - english translation, Prof Suryanarayana
Shastri draws reference to an article " Vachaspati's criticism of the
Sphota Vada " Journal of Oriental Research, Madras, VI, pp 311. Not sure if
you are already aware of it. If not could be of interest to you.

Regards

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Siva Senani Nori via Advaita-l <