[Advaita-l] New members

Sanju Nath sanjivendra at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:05:11 CST 2015

Thank you for pasting the link.

However, I have a question while watching Part 2.

Swami Sri Paramananda Bharathi-ji states at 25:00 minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd24g3fWqr8  that Advaita understanding has
been extensively damaged by scholars saying that the adhyasa is with the
Turiya.  The correct understanding should be between pratyaga-atma (=
kshtra-jna = gyaata = sushupta atma which is different from Turiya), and
kshetra.

Do the learned members have any comment on the extensive damage done to
Advaita because of this misunderstanding?

Dhanyaavaad,
Sanju

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 6:05 AM, Ramachandra Sastry via Advaita-l <